-
April 30th, 2007, 09:55 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi Folks,
Can you please guide me to a name of a good book talks about the basics of trading.
For example, I do not know what Open , Close, Low, High, oversold, overbought means in the trade world.
I want to know the motivation behind these names, I wish if I can read the right book which can put me in the picture.
I do not want to trade blindly, I do not mind if the book is not talking about forex in specific, but what I care about is the concept itself.
I am from engineering background and I have decided to delve into the trading word.
Thanks Allot
-
May 1st, 2007, 06:06 AM
#2
Inactive Member
You can try the e-Book ?Forex Trading Machine? by Avi Frister. It?s an interesting book for beginners. You may find out further detail at www.forexboost.com
Hope this help.
-
December 19th, 2025, 07:46 PM
#3
Hostboard Member
Re: I want to learn the basics
Ahoj, šetřil jsem na nový telefon, starý už byl na vyhození. Ze začátku jen prohry a mrtvé otočky, dost mě to štvalo. Pak jsem sázel o něco víc a v Burning Wins přišla řada hořících sedmiček s multiplikátory, slušná výhra. https://royalcoinsplay.net/free/ royal coins 2 free má speciální bonusy pro hráče z Česka. Díky tomu jsem telefon měl mnohem dřív. Vyplatí se zkusit.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks